Monday, January 24, 2011

The last day of our acquaintance

With B at Rick's Cafe, Negril, Jamaica 
Montego Bay Jamaica- view from our balcony

 May 24th, 2009...This Bob Marley tee I got last month at Rock Candy Boutique on Prince Street reminds me of the last day I spent with my best friend and cousin B when we were in Jamaica.
One Love tee for $29.99 at Rock Candy Boutique
Nothing wrong with reminiscing on a cold January day about feeling so free under the sun, and nothing compares to a little Bob to take me right back to that day.
Blumarine SS2010, cotton cropped sweater $435, blumarine.com

 Louboutin designed these just for drinking  Jamaican rum, perhaps. Christian Louboutins- $865.  

Ms. Jay-Z in a Mr. Marley tank
Listening to this and wearing my one love tee, missing B.
S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA That B, sure is fine!!