Thursday, April 14, 2011

In the twilight, of these white nights



Calvin Klein Collection SS11
                  
Calvin Klein Collection SS 2011
                                                         




Carte blanche, blank slate ...  monochromatic pales and shades of white took over the runway and my deepest dreams.  I keep being drawn to the lightest, brightest... whitest. Especially, the purely gorgeous white in  Calvin Klein's spring 2011 collection lately (above). On vaca, I found some amazing sheer button-up blouses at CK, including this white raw silk one, below.


Inpired...Bianca Jagger with daughter Jade in 70's



Gisele covers French Vogue April2011
There have never been so many ways to wear white. Ahhh. Makes me want the sunshine to hurry up, or at the very least, a free trip to the Riviera

 "These dreams, under my pillow, in the twilight, of these white nights"- Oh Land.
S.

No comments: