Sunday, January 23, 2011

Princess Peach


Vintage crepe dress, $18, Lost and Found
"Just one glance and she stole my heart, the kinda girl you wanna teach, she's a peach"- Prince.

Irresistible

I didn't buy this vintage peach dress-it bought me. ($18). I tried it on once a few months ago but didn't get it- the proportions of it are really crazy-waist/ribcage band is XXS and bust and hips are about a S or M. I was thinking I might have trouble breathing in it, so I left it. When I went back last week, it was still hanging there looking as deliciously feminine as I remembered- I found out I had been the only person who tried it and fit into it. Cinderella's glass slipper it's not, but the prince was hers, and the princess peach dress came home with me before the stroke of midnight. Hmm... I hope I get invited to an outdoor wedding in spring so I can wear it with some camel espadrille wedges and a turquoise ring.
OneVintage, $2,020, netaporter.com

Kate covers Elle in peach lace 

Only a Georgia peach could be as sweet
Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee- Olivia Newton John in Grease
Sometimes you just have to let the clothes pick you,
S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so jelly of the beautiful peach dress. This lost and found store is a forsure GOLDD MINE!
B