Saturday, January 22, 2011

"For Health and Vitality"

Fruit is good for you.
From left- Stella McCartney, Wunderkind(x2) and Prada for SS11

Stella McCartney, Wunderkind, and Prada said so.
Whether tart citrus at Stella, sweet cherries at Wunderkind, or b-a-n-a-n-a-s at Prada, I couldn't help myself. I love me some fruit-organic, couture, vintage, whatever. But Miuccia's potassium-laden pieces aren't going to be peeling their way into my budget anytime soon. No big disaster- found this vintage fruity floral shrunken blazer at Lost and Found on Thursday...
Printed shrunken blazer- $18 at Lost and Found
Yum. It's kind of more floral than fruit- but it brings back sweet nostalgia of a pretty lil' dress I had when I was 7. I loved that dress...Here I am wearing it on a cruise in 1993, disregard haircut please. The point is, fruit on fabric truly never goes out of season. 


Me, 7, in my fruit dress

S.

No comments: